• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mask Question
This question is directed entirely toward VincenteVoid. I was recently introduced to Darke Complex via an acquaintance, and I immediately fell in love with the music. I also fancy myself a mask collector (mainly Slipknot pre-self-titled era stuff as of now), and I need to know about this half mask that Vincente wears onstage. Are there multiple different masks? When was the choice made to remove the zipper(s)? Finally, being the most importpant question of all, where can I get this mask so that I can have a replica in my collection? I've been wanting to ask this question for awhile, and this forum has given me a chance to do just that. I look forward to meeting many great friends and fellow fans here.
first of all, welcome to the forum!

Multiple masks? Not rn

I removed the zipper bc I couldn’t breathe and passed out at a fest we played, plus my voice was muffled

the mask itself is a custom job!
Well, it's awesome to finally know what's up with the mask. I've searched through endless pages of leather bondage half masks and seen similar ones but could never find the exact one, and now I know why. Did you commission the mask from somebody, make it yourself, or did a friend?
it was a bit of myself and a tailor!
(10-28-2017, 02:19 AM)vincentevoid Wrote: it was a bit of myself and a tailor!

You’re next mask could be like a Japanese mask thing. Like the one on the joji will he album cover. Something like that would be dope.
What exactly is "Re:Widow"? A remastering or a return of that era? I would love to know please.