• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Kanji Ski Mask
Yo Vincente, been a fan for a while but i never got ask the reason behind the Ski Mask in the Widow Era of things. What was it about? What's the backstory with it? And is there any of the Kanji Ski Masks left? Thank you for reading if ya come by this.
(10-28-2017, 09:09 AM)Tsorer Wrote: Yo Vincente, been a fan for a while but i never got ask the reason behind the Ski Mask in the Widow Era of things. What was it about? What's the backstory with it? And is there any of the Kanji Ski Masks left? Thank you for reading if ya come by this.

Yeah same, Also for your third record make a new mask that doesn't cover your mouth as much, should help you breathe way easier.
(10-28-2017, 09:09 AM)Tsorer Wrote: Yo Vincente, been a fan for a while but i never got ask the reason behind the Ski Mask in the Widow Era of things. What was it about? What's the backstory with it? And is there any of the Kanji Ski Masks left? Thank you for reading if ya come by this.

this is a very late response, and im not sure if the answers will be right or not right. but the reason behind the mask was insecurity. Scarecrow, before he was killed and vincente void was born, represented insecurity.

and for remaining masks? i doubted, i was lucky enough to pick one up before he stopped sellin em